Salam..........





Tuesday, August 5, 2008

For The Sake Of Allah

Salam...
Syukran to Allah for this new opportunity...i still breathing the fresh air..make me realize the chances given by Him..today, i was sitting in fantasy..looking for the brightness of full sunshine rises in my mind as well as my heart...looking for the guidance...2 rakaat of solat istikarah tonight brought me to prepare for the tough fighting among the best later on..although at the beginning the mind said no but when move thoroughly towards self-evaluation, i saw there are a bit of weaknesses that should be overcome..then for the sake of Allah n the development in islam, i used to sacrifice my self in the big battle war that might influence the future of KMS...I hope Allah will help me as iam only the servant....I love u Allah......

No comments: